Just another day in paradise...

"Erections, Ejaculation, Exhibitions, and General Tales of Ordinary Madness" -Charles Bukowski

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I am still wasted.

I woke up this morning with a swollen ankle, bruises on my bum, and fuzzy memories of an evening of drunken fun…

For the boys (disclaimer) I kissed one of The Man’s girlfriends last night... twice... her husband and The Man were so stoked.

Dinner and wine brought out Drunk OC Girl (aka Handful) that I have tried to keep under wraps around The Man for too long…

Currently head in hands wondering what the fuck else I may have said/done/did that I will find out about at a later time…

LJ and I got into a fight Saturday. We were supposed to have a poker party on Saturday night, and she said I should invite R (the boy I made out with last weekend) to the party. I told her no way, that that would be WAY too uncomfortable for me. So I went into my bedroom, she went out to the terrace. I walked out there and said (in disbelief) “You really think I should invite R?” She hung up her cell phone and said, “I just did”.

I cancelled the party with all my friends and hung out with The Man the entire weekend at his house. Can you believe she did that???? We spoke later (briefly) and there seemed to be an honest breakdown in communication, but I was still so bummed by that.

Came back to my house this morning and the place is a wreck. She must have partied there all weekend.

Overall an amazing weekend.

I’m falling hard for The Man.

2 Comments:

  • At 7/05/2005 04:19:00 PM, Blogger hannahhas said…

    Come to find out, her hubby is pissed! He said it was like cheating! I know of no man who would stop their lady from sharing the luscious lips of another woman. Do you?

     
  • At 7/06/2005 09:15:00 AM, Blogger EB72 said…

    Yes, I know of one too. I call him jerkjohn (former boyfriend). I am so glad he's history!

    Great Blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home