Just another day in paradise...

"Erections, Ejaculation, Exhibitions, and General Tales of Ordinary Madness" -Charles Bukowski

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Lucky Bastard

When I Saw Jesus everybody that I worked with at the restaurant knew about it, after all it was a group of us from work that had gone to the bar together… and it was fellow co-worker who told me her name.

As I have previously mentioned, girl on girl action of any kind gets a fair amount of attention. When you work in the gossip mill of a restaurant / hotel… this is quickly spread like wildfire. My manager at the time almost announced it at our daily shift meeting.

Everyone had their own reaction to it... Da Bod was pissed he went out with other friends that night, two girls, Jenna and Natalie, said they had done similar things, “Come on OCG, we all have done that before…” (I hadn’t), but one in particular stood out beyond the rest.

I worked with a hostess at the restaurant, Sadie. The evening of the Jesus incident it was actually her birthday. I was snockered by the time I arrived at the bar and far beyond that by the time she and her HOT boyfriend arrived.

This particular evening I wore this little black dress (that I still actually have) that lands just above my knees. It has a zipper on either side of the skirt portion, allowing me to adjust the slits on the sides to be anywhere from non-existent to nearly at my hips. I, of course, had them completely unzipped.

To complete my outfit I had three items: a ¾ length black jacket that was just longer than the dress, my right boot and my left boot. I can’t wear a bra with the dress… and I had decided to go sans panties that evening.

As Sadie and her boyfriend walked into the room that our table was in, I greeted them from my chair with a swift high kick and a “hello”. They both got an eye-full-frontal (does that apply to girls too?) of OCG. Brilliant… have another cocktail…

A few days later Sadie approached me at work needing to talk to me privately. I joined her at the empty hostess stand as she said, “My boyfriend and I have been thinking about having a three-way. I know that you are moving to France soon, and I figured you would be perfect because even if my boyfriend did like you… or I got jealous… you’re moving out of the country anyway so I’d have nothing to be worried about.”

I was a bit taken a back, and told her I would think about it. I really had to balance this one out. In one hand I wasn’t really sure about how I felt about hooking up with girls. I mean of course I had that once, however to pre-plan something like this… but Sadie’s boyfriend was HOT.

I immediately (always one to keep fanning the flame) went to Jenna, another co-worker and told her about both Sadie’s offer, and my dilemma. I told Jenna that I just didn’t think I could actually lick a girl… Jenna also reminded me of Sadie’s squeaky voice… could I really get in the mood with that thing probably not shutting up?

Throughout the evening, while I worked, I decided against it. I told Jenna as much at the end of our shift when we departed the restaurant… her going to meet up with a guy she was seeing, and me to go meet some friends at our local bar hangout.

Several beers and a couple of hours later Jenna showed up at the bar as her evening didn’t turn out as grand as she had thought. She and I began talking, and the subject of a three-way came up again. Because of what I had previously told her she mentioned I would never have a three-way with her... I’m sorry, is that a challenge my friend?

I responded, “Yes I would have one with you… tonight even.” Reverse psychology at its finest worked (once again) on this OCG.

She again told me I wouldn’t. Da Bod had already left the bar so I went up to Jason, a friend I knew through one of my girlfriends. “Jason, hi... I know this really an odd question, but one of my girlfriends over there and I are curious if you would want to have a three-way tonight?”

He looked at me in disbelief. It only took a few moments once he realized I was sincere, to have him pay the bar tab and take us to his house.

I proved Jenna wrong until the wee hours of the morning… shore showed her.

1 Comments:

  • At 10/28/2005 04:34:00 PM, Blogger hannahhas said…

    Arm- I'm surprised you have the ability to function, and post and comment... you truly are a stud.

    April- Seriously. I have never done that since... but how often is that a guy's dream...

    We never told the girl I knew him through though....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home