Just another day in paradise...

"Erections, Ejaculation, Exhibitions, and General Tales of Ordinary Madness" -Charles Bukowski

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Summer days driftin' away...

My blog is set to my homepage, and seeing it unchanged nearly every time I look at it is depressing me. So here I am writing something to change it a bit.

A couple of things have changed in these last weeks. EB and I are not really an item anymore. This is my fault, as the distance has grown to be too much of an obstacle for me to deal with. Of course instead of sacking up and telling him this, I kissed a boy from work and then shared that with him.

I haven’t shared that information mostly because several of EB’s friends now read this, and I felt it wasn’t their business to know. I almost started another blog, but I do not have the time or effort… so I guess we will all just have to deal.

I changed my major at school, and am hoping that is will allow me to graduate sooner, as well as spend some much needed time abroad in Africa, so I am very stoked about that. Of course, the flip side is that I will be staying at my mothers house for who-knows-how-long… I am grateful for her and her husband welcoming me… but I will be oh-so-happy when I can once again get my own place. Nothing is hotter than waiting for my mom and step dad to go out of town, so I may invite someone over without my parents being home.

I guess that’s mostly it right now…other than family camping trips, summer parties and a possible new fling, nothing much is going on over here… I’ll let you know when I heat it up.

6 Comments:

  • At 7/25/2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Sizzle said…

    I'm so jealous of you getting to go to Africa. And excited!

     
  • At 7/25/2006 01:30:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Africa?!

    Are you going to adopt a child while you're there?

     
  • At 7/30/2006 11:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you make me sick...just sick...you need someone to call you like they see it...pathetic

     
  • At 7/30/2006 01:18:00 PM, Blogger hannahhas said…

    Anon- You delight my soul. Pathetic is going onto someone's blog and taking the time to tell them they are. Thank you for stopping by... look forward to hearing from you again.

    Tell EB I said hi.

     
  • At 7/31/2006 01:19:00 PM, Blogger Lizzie said…

    Also very jealous about the Africa thing. I just know you're going to love it!

    Sorry about things with EB, but family camping trips, summer parties and a possible new fling sound like a pleasant way to spend the summer.

     
  • At 8/02/2006 08:12:00 AM, Blogger Circe said…

    So sorry about EB. :(

    We have been having enough blog trouble to pull every one of our hairs out but such is life, I suppose...

    hugs,
    circe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home