Just another day in paradise...

"Erections, Ejaculation, Exhibitions, and General Tales of Ordinary Madness" -Charles Bukowski

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Kissing the Lipless*

I spent the last few days at the cabin with The Boy. We arrived Monday night, after my last final to get away and celebrate. At the local market we purchased food for dinner as well as some beer. We were both ID’d… The checker then looked at The Boy and said, “I see you’re into older women.” I was floored with nothing witty to say back. He then followed it with, “That’s ok, I hear they know how to treat you right.” I wanted to spank that pimple-skinned prick’s face. What am I doing with The Boy? I suppose we shall find out.

But seriously... who says these things?


* Can't stop listening to this song by The Shins lately...

5 Comments:

  • At 8/17/2006 08:31:00 PM, Blogger Sizzle said…

    maybe you could have something like, "the younger ones are the only one to keep up with my voracious sex drive." and then wink and walk away.

     
  • At 8/18/2006 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Nihilistic said…

    That was rude of them! Lets go kick them!!! C'mon...please??!!

     
  • At 8/18/2006 01:22:00 PM, Blogger Circe said…

    That was rude. Definitely have a witty quip ready next time. Though I would have been rendered speechless also unless I had something ready ahead of time.

    hugs,
    circe

     
  • At 8/18/2006 04:32:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said…

    WOW! Maybe you could have said, "You couldn't get laid in a morgue you pimply faced check-out boy!"

     
  • At 8/23/2006 01:25:00 PM, Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said…

    I'm assuming because of the "cabin" reference you were probably in eastern Oregon? If that's the case, is there really a reason to try and insult him? I mean, he already lives in eastern Oregon and you can't get much lower than that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home